We had gone five weeks between appointments because we were working at music and theatre camps down in Birmingham but our next appointment is scheduled in four weeks on August 3rd. Things have been going very well. I had a contraction last week but the doctor says that is normal and I will begin feeling more of those. For the past two weeks I have been feeling little flutter kicks. They are getting stronger but I don't feel them very consistently yet. I can feel a lot one day and then hardly any the next. Even today when I saw the baby jumping around so much on the ultrasound screen, I didn't feel anything.
His nursery theme is Noah's Ark and we have already bought the bedding and accessories! We are very excited and can't wait to meet little Isaac in person.





3 comments:
He's precious!! I can tell from the photos that he was squirming - ha! I'm so excited for you guys, and Gideon & Lucky are very much looking forward to having another little boy to play with!
Katie,
So excited for you and Noah. Won't Thanksgiving be extra special this year. Can't wait to introduce David to Lillie Kate. Keep taking care of yourself, rest often, the time is fast approaching when that you will need all your energy.
Elaine Avery
oops...I meant Issac.
ea
Post a Comment