Good News!
On Tuesday March 22nd I had my first doctor's appointment. Everything went very well. I had our first ultra sound and the baby measured at 6 weeks 1 day but they are still keeping my expected due date for Thursday November 17th which means we are actually at 5 weeks 5 days. They were able to see cardio activity in the baby which they told me is a very good sign. I had a full examination and received a lot of information and brochures about pregnancy. I also went back to the lab to have another blood test but this time I had a full obstetrics blood workup so they took a lot more blood than usual. I will have my next doctor's appointment on Tuesday April 5th.
Everyday I become a little more reassured and I think this doctor's appointment has gone a long way in calming my fears. I still pray everyday for the safety of our new baby and for all others who are still trying to conceive.
7 comments:
Keep growing, little baby!
!!!!!!!!
That is awesome!! Look at that sweet little peanut! I am so excited for you!
No fears, Katie. I'm praying for faith and reassurance, and still so happy for you!
This is wonderful ,Katie! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much everyone!! We are so appreciative of the support and prayers!!!
So happy for you! Many, many congratulations!
Katie, I am so happy for you and Noah!
Post a Comment