As the final countdowns continue, I made it through last week with a before school choir rehearsal, study hall choir rehearsal, after school choir rehearsal, two fifth grade performances, Sewanee rehearsal and concert, and normal teaching load. This week will not be as bad: before school choir rehearsal, double period choir rehearsal, and after school choir rehearsal are the only extras on the to-do list this week.
On April 28th I was 29 weeks and had a doctor's appointment. I had an ultrasound but they did not weigh the babies. Both babies had a heart rate of 143. They were also both lying facing my back so we did not get any pictures. They still had plenty of fluid. I had another short doctor's visit and everything looks good. I will go back in two weeks at 31 weeks and after that I will begin coming every week. Hitting the 32 week marker is important, because once you hit that there will not be any long term issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment