Even though the chances are very good, he'll come this week, instead of scheduling an appointment for next Monday November 21st (ha ha) we have scheduled an inducement. We didn't even have to ask, the doctor just recommended this for us because we will be four days past his due date and he doesn't want us to go too much over that. He also said that because I was so effaced, inducement is a good option because it greatly lessons our chance of a c-section.
So...should Isaac not come sometime this week (which we're still hoping he will) come 5:00am Monday morning November 21st we will show up at Women's and Children's hospital and have a baby!!! Maybe Isaac and I will share a birthday, it's still anyone's guess as to whether I'll be a mother at age 26 or 27 but we DEFINITELY know that Isaac will be celebrating his first Thanksgiving in 2011!!!!!
Since I stopped working last Wednesday, I have been walking, walking, walking. Last Wednesday I walked around the mall for about an hour and then on Thursday I took Ein on a forty-five minute walk around the neighborhood. Friday and Saturday I only did some light walking around the mall and such though. On Sunday, Noah and I took Ein and Gustav to the creek walkway behind the Target center. Today I did twenty minutes on the elliptical and forty-five minutes at the mall. So my goal is to keep it up and keep on walking, walking, walking!
39 Weeks and 4 Days
No comments:
Post a Comment