Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Update No. 1

On October 28th Noah and I celebrated Halloween! Noah dressed up as the latest Doctor from Doctor Who and I had a cute little pumpkin t-shirt. I don't think my belly was quite round and big enough to truly pull it off though. My thighs have actually gotten much bigger than my belly has. :( Noah carved the tardis into a pumpkin at church that night after school. On October 29th we went to Tate's Farm with my family. It was really nice. It was the first time I had been during the day and the weather was perfect. We can't wait to take Isaac back next year!

On October 30th we had a First Baptist Bab
y Shower. It was a lot of fun. Everything looked so cute and once again everyone was so extremely generous and baby Isaac received lots of wonderful new things! We are very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. We are busily organizing everything in his nursery and putting everything away so it will be ready for him.

On October 31st I had another doctor's appoin
tment and this one was back with my actual doctor. Yay! Still no real progress but baby is definitely head down and very low. We are now to the point that Isaac could be born any day and still be healthy. The doctor said he is probably right on schedule for weight so about 6.5 pounds give or take. The examination was pretty painful and that night we had a pretty big scare. I knew that you could spot after an examination but when I got home after children's chorale that night I was bleeding. We called the emergency line at the doctor's office and the nurse said that bleeding was pretty common and that it should die down and go away in about 24 hours. It was reassuring that everything was ok and the bleeding did stop after 24 hours. We have another appointment scheduled for Monday November 7th but the doctor said they would cancel the appointment if we delivered before then. ;)

On Wednesday November 2nd I went to the hosp
ital and had the car seat professionally installed. Honestly, there was nothing to it but we now have our car seat in our car and ready to go. I've packed Isaac's diaper bag with some cute onsies and blankets to take to the hospital and my bag is ready to go as well.

My sub plans for school are all ready to go. My des
k is filled with stacks of books, binders, and papers all labeled with sticky notes. I've left my planner and grade book at school so that anytime they are ready to go. I'm not going to worry any more about school because I have been really thorough and detailed and that's all I can do.

Under the Christmas Tree begins tomorrow an
d Noah and I have already started decorating our house for Christmas. We have put away all our fall and Halloween decorations. It's disconcerting to have everything out in our living room right now because it had been so neat and tidy but once we get our tree put together and decorated things will be neat and tidy once again. We figured we wouldn't have time to decorate once Isaac was actually here so we will just celebrate Christmas for two months this year! Hopefully by this weekend everything will be spic and span once again.


36 Weeks



37 Weeks


38 We
eks

Halloween!

Baby Shower

No comments: