On June 10 at 35w1d we had another doctor's appointment. It's getting hard to get these appointments scheduled since we are on an every week schedule and we have to schedule both an ultrasound and doctor's appointment. They were able to squeeze us in to an ultrasound at 10:00 so we got there early at 9:50 but didn't get called back until 10:30. I thought both babies would be weighed again since it had been four weeks, but we were one day shy of four weeks so no weighing the babies. Apparently insurance will only pay for it once every four weeks. She took their heart rates and measured their fluid but didn't tell us either. She wasn't very talkative.
The doctor did not measure my belly but he did check the cervix and it is still closed. I was convinced I was going into labor because I felt really bad and in pain, but no, the babies were just hurting me. My doctor said I will become increasingly uncomfortable as they gain weight and shift down lower, but the good news is, the pain can come and go as they move around. By later that day, I wasn't feeling as bad, so that is good.
Things are definitely becoming harder. These last two days, all I've wanted to do is eat and eat and eat some more. I am really having to watch my protein intake and make sure I get tons of protein or else I feel horrible. Hopefully we're in the home stretch, because this is not very easy. I really need to watch my weight....starting tomorrow.....
Next appointment on June 18 at 36w2d. We'll see if we make it that far!
Praying for good movement from babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment